Cosmetic Laser Training Certification
Skin Matters Laser Training Institute - Buckhead
Skin Matters Tech Offers Cosmetic Laser Training Certifications and hands on training for a variety of Medical Spa services.
Join Lisa Mangrum from Skin Matters, an Atlanta Med Spa, for a one day overview of laser and light-based instruction. Lisa specializes in custom skincare and a variety of laser modalities that treat skin conditions and skin types. Lisa has overseen over 200,000 laser procedures since she opened her med spa in 2001.
Skin Matters Med Spa is a full-service Medical Spa and Training Facility with 2 convenient locations, Buckhead and Roswell. We offer comprehensive certificate course training, which is GUARANTEED for licensure with the Georgia Composite Medical Board. We have trained hundreds of students that are now licensed with the GCMB.
This course provides the physician or non-physician staff member an opportunity to learn the fundamental characteristics of lasers and light devices and how to apply those fundamentals to common applications to improve efficacy without increasing complications.
We offer 3 different laser training options:
Cosmetic laser certification training class - 3 Hour + Preceptorship
- A 3-hour class spent learning laser with a laser technician.
- 60 hours of preceptership.
- The class covers intense pulsed light, laser safety, post-burn care, advice on how to prevent lawsuits and basic laser physics.
- After attending this class and obtaining your certificate for Georgia, hands-on training is available.
- Price: $900.
Cosmetic laser certification training class - Two-day class
- Two-day class
- Hands-on laser training for nd:yag Candela gentlase, Cynosure elite, Quaudra 4 IPL, and Lipo Laser.
- Price: $2000.
Cosmetic laser certification training class - Three-day class
- Three-day class
- Hands on training for nd:yag Candela gentlase, Cynosure elite, Quaudra 4 IPL, and Lipo Laser plus Hyfrecator, microneedling, derma blading, micro current and microdermabrasion.
- Price: $2500.00.
You must hold a license as a Master Cosmetologist, Esthetician, LPN, RN, APRN or PA. to qualify for our training courses and to apply to the Georgia Medical Composite Board.
- A comprehensive curriculum that includes a 60-hour preceptorship.
- Advanced Training is available for Tattoo Removal Lasers, Co2 Lasers and Rejuvapen.
- Assistance with the Medical Board application, which includes complimentary notary services.
- Convenient, interest free payment plans and if you recruit another student, we will extend a discounted price.
- We will price-match other companies that offer equivalent courses/certificates.
- Job placement for qualified candidates based on job openings and availability within our vast network.
- Group discounts to train your staff.
- We limit class size, to promote students' interaction and optimize retention of curriculum.
- Class curriculum covers Basic Laser Safety & Physics and the following photo modalities:
- Quadra 4 Intense Pulse Laser, Mini Gentlease Alexandrite/755 NM Wavelength, and Variable Pulsed Gentle Yag Nd: Yag/1064 NM Wavelength.
Cosmetic Laser Training Certificate: FAQs
- Where is the Cosmetic Laser Training course offered?
- Our course is taught at our Buckhead Med Spa. Clases are Mondays or at pre-scheduled dates, Call 770-605-6094 to get more information!
- What can I expect during the Cosmetic Laser Training?
- The class covers theory and in-depth training on each technology.
- You will then break out for hands-on use of each laser with an opportunity to feel what each device feels like.
- How do I get started?
- Call 770-605-6094 to schedule your Cosmetic Laser Training with Skin Matters.
- School Admissions Director: 770-605-6094
Please complete the short form below to determine how many courses and which application you need:
If you have any difficulties sending the application, please directly email the teacher at Lisa@mdskinmatters.com