Peter Ulbrich, M.D
Peter Ulbrich, MD is the Medical Director of Skin Matters Med Spa and attending Physician. He has extensive experience in the medical, surgical and cosmetic aspects of treating Women’s Health. He has been a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology since 1990. After years of specializing in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr Ulbrich continues to evolve ways of helping his patients through the different stages of female health. His practice expanded to anti-aging procedures, hormone replacement therapy, weight loss procedures and matters of the skin. He has over 29 years of experience in evaluating, diagnosing and treating many of the conditions associated with women’s health, but has developed a particular interest in issues related to skin aging. His expertise ensures that all patients receive the highest level of care for their skin and other concerns.
- Undergraduate: University of Georgia, 1977
- Medical School: Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine, 1981
- Internship: Atlanta Medical Center, 1982
- Residency: Atlanta Med Center, 1986
Anti Aging and Skin Care Procedures
Micro Needling Cosmetic Treatment
Jennifer Okeh is a nurse practitioner aesthetic injector and, owner of OKÈH Aesthetics which provides contracting services for aesthetics injections in medical spas. She received a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Mercer University in Atlanta, Georgia and, she provided care for patients in surgical oncology and plastic surgery. She received a Family Nurse Practitioner degree from South University and, worked with geriatric clients providing in home care. She currently resides in Atlanta Georgia which has now become home since relocating from Nigeria 17 years ago from Nigeria with her family. Coming from a large family of 9 children, she had caring and nurturing as the cornerstone of her upbringing which she also applies to her patients professionally. She is passionate about aesthetic injections because, she enjoys being a part of making her clients look like the best version of themselves.
The following are services provided by our nurse practitioner;
- Juvederm Voluma XC - adds volume to correct age-related volume loss in the cheeks to help create a more youthful appearance
- Juvederm XC - smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles to crate a smoother appearance
- Juvederm Ultra XC - adds fullness to the lips
- Kybella - a prescription medicine to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin ( sub-mental fat) also called "double chin"
Call us at 404-228-7080 to schedule your free consultation today or book online!