Skin Matters Laser Training Institute
Our Skin Care Services
Skin Matters Tech Offers Cosmetic Laser Training Certifications and hands on training for a variety of Medical Spa services.
Join Lisa Elias from Skin Matters, an Atlanta Med Spa, for a one day overview of laser and light-based instruction. Lisa specializes in custom skincare and a variety of laser modalities that treat skin conditions and skin types. Lisa has overseen over 200,000 laser procedures since she opened her med spa in 2001.
Skin Matters Med Spa is a full-service Medical Spa and Training Facility with 2 convenient locations, Buckhead and Roswell. We offer comprehensive certificate course training, which is GUARANTEED for licensure with the Georgia Composite Medical Board. We have trained hundreds of students that are now licensed with the
When it comes to your skin and overall appearance, you’re looking for safety, experienced professional technicians, dramatic results, convenience, speed and affordability. On every count, Skin Matters provide our customers and patients with outstanding skin and aesthetic care.
This course provides the physician or non-physician staff member an opportunity to learn the fundamental characteristics of lasers and light devices and how to apply those fundamentals to common applications to improve efficacy without increasing complications.
We offer 3 different laser training options:
You must hold a license as a Master Cosmetologist, Esthetician, LPN, RN, APRN or PA. to qualify for our training courses and to apply to the Georgia Medical Composite Board.
- A comprehensive curriculum that includes a 60-hour preceptorship.
- Advanced Training is available for Tattoo Removal Lasers, Co2 Lasers and Rejuvapen.
- Assistance with the Medical Board application, which includes complimentary notary services.
- Convenient, interest free payment plans and if you recruit another student, we will extend a discounted price.
- We will price-match other companies that offer equivalent courses/certificates.
- Job placement for qualified candidates based on job openings and availability within our vast network.
- Group discounts to train your staff.
- We limit class size, to promote students' interaction and optimize retention of curriculum.
- Class curriculum covers Basic Laser Safety & Physics and the following photo modalities.
- Quadra 4 Intense Pulse Laser, Mini Gentlease Alexandrite/755 NM Wavelength, and Variable Pulsed Gentle Yag Nd: Yag/1064 NM Wavelength.